WordPress is free blog software, unless you want to implement some more features to meet the growing needs of a popular blog. During the next few years WordPress evolve into more of a CMS friendly platform. XPERT INFOTECH provides WordPress training according to the current requirement of IT industry.
WordPress is an Open Source blog tool which offers a rich set of features as well as a large supporting community. WordPress has an intuitive administration interface which anyone can handle. In WordPress you will be able to compose a post and publish it on your website with just a few clicks! With WordPress you can easily customize the look of your website for there are lots of free WordPress themes available on the Net.
XPERT INFOTECH is a CMS Training institute with proven expertise in training useful web applications as well as providing hands-on training to budding CMS developers. We have a dedicated team of WordPress, Drupal, Joomla trainers who provide intensive and dedicated training on all core and general aspects of Web development. We have mastered the CMS and can effortlessly transfer our skills and knowledge to you through our WordPress, Joomla and Drupal training course.
Before going through Wordpress live project training candidate should have knowledge of given concepts listed below:
- Methods, functions, object oriented concepts should be cleared.
- Should have good knowledge of PHP programming and basic knowledge of MySql.
WordPress Training provided by Real-time Developer of our company, has more than 6-7 years of domain experience.
- We will provide real time project training with code explanation and implementation.
- Our training modules are completely designed according to current IT market.
- Student will go through the fast track training of HTML, CSS as a complimentary package before starting of CMS Training.
- We offer regular, fast track and weekend training in CMS development training.
- After completion of android training by XPERT INFOTECH, students can easily develop and deploy your own real-time web application.
- Study material is provided with the course which consists of concepts, examples and real time examples.
- WordPress – 1 Month – Saturday and Sunday basis (3 hrs/day)
- On Weekdays basis – 15 days for each CMS (2 hrs/day)
Download Required Software:
Projects and JOB Scenario
- After completion of 75% of classroom training (with all practical), student will go through 2 Major Projects Training and 1 Live Project Training under the guidance of our Well experienced CMS developer.
- After being hands-on in projects as well as Web development concepts students will go through interview preparation and recruitment process in IT Industry.
Foundations of a WordPress-based website
- Understanding and Using domain names
- WordPress Hosting Options
- Installing WordPress on a Dedicated Server
- Understanding Directory Permissions
Basics of the WordPress User Interface
- Understanding the WordPress Dashboard
- Pages, Tags, Media and Content Administration
- Core WordPress Settings
Finding and Using WordPress Plugins
- Finding and Installing Plugins Quickly and Easily
- Upgrading WordPress Plugins
- Recommended WordPress Plugins
Working with WordPress Themes
- Understanding the Structure of WordPress Themes
- Finding Themes and Choosing the Right One
- Installing and Configuring Themes
- Editing and Customizing Themes
- Using Theme Frameworks and Parent-Child Themes
- Theme Best Practices
WordPress Content Management
- Understanding Posts Versus Pages
- Organizing Posts with Categories
- Connecting Posts Together with Tags
- Custom Post Types and Custom Taxonomies
- Managing Lists of Links
Creating and Managing Content
- Hands-On Training on the WordPress Editors
- Hands-On Training on the New Image Editor
- Adding Video and Audio Media to a WordPress Site
- WordPress as a Blog vs. WordPress as a Website
- Converting a Website to WordPress
- WordPress as a Content Management System (CMS)
- Beyond blogging: Other Uses for WordPress