What is cloud Computing ?
The term "cloud computing" refers to the on-demand delivery of IT resources via the Internet with pay-as-you-go pricing. Xpert Infotech provides live project based Cloud Computing training with Windows Azure.
Windows Azure is Microsoft's application platform for the public cloud. As application development moves more and more toward hosted applications and services, Microsoft has developed a premier infrastructure to support enterprise cloud application development.
Xpert Infotech is a well known Cloud Computing training Institute in Delhi Ncr. Xpert Infotech having the different cloud computing with Windows Azure training programs that are cloud computing with Windows Azure classes training, cloud computing with Windows Azure Certification Course, Live project based Cloud Computing training with Windows Azure as well as corporate training. Xpert Infotech is a leading Cloud Computing Cloud Computing
Training Institute as well as also provide Cloud Computing training classes in Delhi Ncr.
Before going through Cloud Computing with Windows Azure live project training candidate should have knowledge of given concepts listed below:
- Basic Knowledge of Cloud Computing
- Strong knowledge of Networking
- Should have a good knowledge of .NET developement
Cloud Computing with Windows Azure Training provided by Real time Windows Azure developers of our company, has more than 4 years of Cloud Computing development experience.
- We will provide real time project training with code explanation and implementation.
- Our training modules are completely designed according to current IT market.
- After completion of 75% of course, student will go through Major Project Training, Live Project Training, Interview Preparation and Recruitment process in IT Industry.
- Student will go through the training of Strong knowledge of hardware and networking as a complimentary package before starting of Cloud Computing.
- We offer regular, fast track and weekend training in different Azure Cloud Computing modules.
- Study material is provided with the course which consist of concepts, examples and real time examples.
Download Required Software :
Getting started with Azure
Overview of Windows Azure
Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Approaches to Cloud Computing
- Long-Term Vision
- Windows Azure as a PaaS Solution
- Windows Azure and Cloud Computing
The Windows Azure Platform
- The Operating System
- Service Creation
- Windows Azure Storage
- The Worker Role
- The Virtual Machine Role
- Windows Azure AppFabric
- SQL Azure
Creating a Web Role Project
- Software Development Kits
- Windows Azure Tools for Visual Studio
- Web Role Project Template
- The Cloud Project
- Deployment to Windows Azure
- Configuration and Upgrading
- Service Definition File
- Role Properties
Windows Azure Storage
- Local Storage
- The Windows Azure Storage Account
- Windows Azure Management Tool
- Blob APIs
Tables, Queues, and Worker Roles
- The Table Service
- The Queue Service
Windows Azure Operating System Details
- Live ID, Subscriptions, and Billing
- Affinity Group
- Content Delivery Network
Building an AppFabric Solution
- Windows Azure AppFabric Components
- Service Bus
- Direct Connection
- HTTP for Management URI
WCF Data Services and OData
- The Astoria Project
- WCF Data Services (ADO.NET Data Services)
- The Building Blocks
- WCF Data Service
- Query and Relationship
- Filtering, Sorting, and Pagination
- WCF Data Service Client
- The .NET Framework Client
- Security Introduction
Using SQL Azure
- SQL Azure Features
- SQL Azure Database Access
- Database Server Creation in the Cloud
- SQL Azure Access
- SQL Azure Relational Engine Feature
- Existing Database Migration
- SQL Azure Migration Wizard
Accessing Azure Services from Everywhere
- Creating the Storage Account Project
- Accessing the Storage Account from PHP
- Using HTTP and REST
- Characteristics of a Multitier Solution
- The Data Access Layer
- The Service Agent