Before going through SAP Certification training candidate should have knowledge of given concepts listed below:
- Student should have good knowledge of a modern, object oriented language such as Networking.
- Methods, functions, object oriented concepts should be cleared.
- Should have good knowledge of Programming Concepts.
SAP Certification Training provided by Real-time SAP
Administrator of our company, has more than 6-8 years of domain experience.
- We will provide real time project training with code explanation and implementation.
- Our training modules are completely designed according to current IT market.
- Student will go through the training of OOPs concept and Eclipse IDE as complimentary package before starting of SAP Certification Training.
- We offer regular, fast track and weekend training in SAP-BASIS.
- SAP Server access will be provided to candidates to deploy and debug their applications.
- After completion of SAP Certification training by Xpert Infotech, students can easily develop and deploy your own real-time SAP-BASIS application.
- Study material is provided with the course which consists of concepts, examples and real time examples.
- Xpert Infotech located in 4 major locations of Delhi i.e. Nirman Vihar (East Delhi), Janakpuri Branch (West Delhi), South Ex part-1 (South Delhi), Noida (NCR Region) and new branches going to open shortly.
- 2 Months - Monday to Friday basis (2 hrs/day)
- 3 Months – Saturday and Sunday basis (4 hrs/day)
Download Required Software :
Projects and JOB Scenario
- After completion of 75% of classroom training (with all practical), student will go through 2 Major Projects Training and 1 Live Project Training under the guidance of our Well experienced SAP Professionals.
- After being hands-on in projects as well as SAP-BASIS concepts students will go through interview preparation and recruitment process in IT Industry.
- Introduction to SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 ARCHITECTURE
- Central System
- Distributed Presentation
- 2-Tier Configuration
- 3-Tier Configuration
- 3. SYSTEM LANDSCAPE AND FLOW
- Single System Landscape
- Two System Landscape
- Three System Landscape
- Multi System Landscape
- Installation Concepts on Windows & UNIX and Quick Sizing
- Naming Convention, Software Kit, SAP Licensing
- Installation Procedure - Windows Application Server for UNIX SAP System
- R/3 Directory Structure, Kernel
- GUI ADMINISTRATOR
- OPERATION MODES
Manual Switching of OP Modes
- Exceptional Mode
- PROFILE MAINTENANCE & PARAMETER SETTING
- System Profile
- Transport Profile
- Client Profile
- Authorization Profile
- USER ADMINISTRATION
- Creating and Maintaining Master Records, Architecture
- Logon and Password Security, Protecting Special Users
- Creating and Maintaining Single and Mass Users and User Groups
- Copying, Deleting, Locking/Unlocking Users
- Explanation of Terms Object Class, Authorization Object, Authorization, Profile
- Create/Maintaining Authorization/Profile Manually
- Create/Maintaining Roles/Generating Profiles by using PFCG
- Client Maintenance
- Copying Client within R/3 System (Local)
- Copying client between R/3 Systems (Remote)
- Protecting Client
- Monitoring and Verifying a Client Copy
- Deleting Client
- Tips and Troubleshooting
TRANSPORT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- TMS Terminology and Concepts
- Configuring TMS and Checking Transport Directory
- Configuring Transport Domain, Domain Controller and Group
- Configuring Virtual SAP System and Displaying Configuration
- Including SAP systems in the Transport Domain
- Creating Consolidation and Delivery Routes
- Maintaining SAP Systems without Common Transport Directory
- Configuring External Systems
- Locking and Unlocking TMS for a SAP System
- Deleting SAP System from the Transport Domain
Deleting TMS Configuration
- CHANGE AND TRANSPORT SYSTEM
- Releasing and Transporting Change Request and Tasks
- Cutomizing, Workbench, Transport Organizer
- Importing Change Requests
- Print related Terminology in OS/SAP Level
- Setting Local, Remote and Front-End Printing
- Logical and Real Spool Server
- Managing Spool Requests using Output Controller
- Connecting Output Devices to Window System
- SAPLPD, TemSE, Authorization
PATCH AND KERNEL ADMINISTRATION
- Checking the Patch, Spam, Kernel Levels
- Downloading Installing Patches, Kernel
- Applying at OS Level, SAPNET, Front-End
- Troubleshooting Various Issues
- Introduction to CCMS
- CCMS Monitors
- Alert Monitors
- Analyzing Alerts and Performance Tuning
- Background Dialogs Concept
- Defining Jobs
- Analyzing Jobs
- Maintenance Jobs
- Creating Regular Instance
- Creating Logon Groups for Load Balancing
- OSS AND SNOTE CONCEPTS
- How to Use for Different Purposes
- Manually Applying OSS note on SAP Standard Program
- Installation of SAP Router
- Creating Route Permission Table
- Setting Route String Entry for SAP Router
- Using Various Administrative Options
- Introduction to Oracle
- Oracle Architecture
- Introduction to SAPDBA
- Creating Tables and Table Space Adjustment
- Database Backup, Restore and Recovery
- OS, H/W Performance Considerations
- Memory, Management
- R/3 Buffers, Page Buffers, Extended and Heap Memory, PRIV Mode
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly Tasks
SAP IMPLEMENTATION STRATEGY
CONNECTIVITY BETWEEN R/3 AND BW
- Defining and Assigning Logical Systems