Drupal is one of the best Content Management Systems (CMS). It is written in PHP and requires a MySQL database. XPERT INFOTECH provides Drupal training according to the current requirement of IT industry. Drupal is used to easily manage, update and publish the content in the website. Many companies are using Drupal to create professional websites to suit their custom requirements.
A Drupal web site can be successfully used as a discussion forum. Comment boards, attached to most content types, make it simple for members to discuss new posts. Administrators can control whether content and comments are posted without approval, with administrator approval or through community moderation. With the built-in news aggregator, communities can subscribe to and then discuss content from other sites.
Before going through Drupal live project training candidate should have knowledge of given concepts listed below:
- Methods, functions, object oriented concepts should be cleared.
- Should have good knowledge of PHP programming and basic knowledge of MySql.
Drupal Training provided by Real-time Developer of our company, has more than 6-7 years of domain experience.
- We will provide real time project training with code explanation and implementation.
- Our training modules are completely designed according to current IT market.
- Student will go through the fast track training of HTML, CSS as a complimentary package before starting of CMS Training.
- We offer regular, fast track and weekend training in CMS development training.
- After completion of android training by Xpert Infotech, students can easily develop and deploy your own real-time web application.
- Study material is provided with the course which consists of concepts, examples and real time examples.
- Drupal – 1 Month – Saturday and Sunday basis (3 hrs/day)
- On Weekdays basis – 15 days for each CMS (2 hrs/day)
Download Required Software:
Projects and JOB Scenario
- After completion of 75% of classroom training (with all practical), student will go through 2 Major Projects Training and 1 Live Project Training under the guidance of our Well experienced CMS developer.
- After being hands-on in projects as well as Web development concepts students will go through interview preparation and recruitment process in IT Industry.
- Easy to use - no programming knowledge needed! Read this tutorial to learn the basics of Drupal.
- Lots of features including Search Engine Friendly URLs(SEF), categories, search function and many more
- Lots of modules to extend your site's functionality
- Flexibility - you can easily turn your Drupal installation into a forum, blog, wiki and many other types of web sites
- Free to use, open source. You can freely install Drupal and you can modify the source code to fit your needs