Core Java means core components of Java Programming Language. XPERT INFOTECH provides core java training according to the current requirement of IT industry. Java is the most popular platform independent and Object Oriented Language. It provides perfect platform to develop windows and web application with flexibility that these programs can be executed with any operating system. The Java programming language is a modern, evolutionary computing language that combines an elegant language design with powerful features that were previously available primarily in specialty languages. In addition to the core language components, Java platform software distributions include many powerful, supporting software libraries for tasks such as database, network, and graphical user interface (GUI) programming. This course introduces the core Java programming language features.
The Java programming language is a true object-oriented (OO) programming language. The main implication of this statement is that in order to write programs, you must work within its object-oriented structure. "Since 1995, Sun Microsystems has released seven major revisions of the Java Development Kit. We prepare the course which covered all the topic of Java with point of view of Java professionals. We also keep in mind the topic which covered by sun-certification and try to make you perfect for certification. We covered all necessary topic of object-oriented programming in Java and this is the strong reason for you to trust our courses.
XPERT INFOTECH is a Java Training institute with proven expertise in training useful java applications as well as providing hands-on training to budding java developers. We have a dedicated team of experienced java trainers who provide intensive and dedicated training on all core and general aspects of java development. We have mastered the Java programming and can effortlessly transfer our skills and knowledge to you through our java training course.
Before going through Core Java live project training candidate should have knowledge of given concepts listed below:
- Student should have good knowledge of a modern, object oriented language such as C++, C#.
- Methods, functions, object oriented concepts should be cleared.
- Should have good knowledge of DBMS and RDBMS concepts
Java Training provided by Real-time JAVA Application Developer of our company, has more than 6-7 years of domain experience.
- We will provide real time project training with code explanation and implementation.
- Our training modules are completely designed according to current IT market.
- Student will go through the training of OOPs concept and DBMS, RDBMS concepts as complimentary package before starting of Java Training.
- We offer regular, fast track and weekend training in Java training.
- Our major concern is to provide java technology training to you so that you can code smarter and develop robust programs and applications more quickly using any platform – including Oracle’s application server and web infrastructure software.
- After completion of Java training by Xpert Infotech, students can easily develop and deploy your own real-time java application.
- Study material is provided with the course which consists of concepts, examples and real time examples.
- 4 Months - Monday to Friday basis (2 hrs/day)
- 5 Months – Saturday and Sunday basis (3 hrs/day)
Download Required Software:
Projects and JOB Scenario
- After completion of 75% of classroom training (with all practical), student will go through 2 Major Projects Training and 1 Live Project Training under the guidance of our Well experienced Java developer.
- After being hands-on in projects as well as Java development concepts students will go through interview preparation and recruitment process in IT Industry.
- What is java?
- Object oriented programming
- Internet programming
- Platform Independency
- Internet Security
- C,C++ VS Java
OOPs concepts and their implementation in Java
- OOPs concept , its properties and uses
- Defining methods and variables in java
- Class Member and instance members
- Java First Program
- Role of Constructor
- Use of Final Keywords
- Memory Management Using Garbage collector
- Overloading and Overriding
- Use of this and supper Keywords
- Dynamic Binding and Static Binding
- Runtime Polymorphism and its Power
- Abstract class and Interfaces
- Inner / Nested classes and its uses
- Introduction of Package
- Programs related to Packages
- Scope of Access Modifiers
- Introduction of exception and Error
- Throwable class
- Try, catch and finally blocks
- Throw and throws Kewords
- Chacked and Unchacked Exception
- User Define Exception
- What is Program, Process, Thread
- Multiprocessing, multithreading and Multitasking
- Use of sleep() and suspend Methods
- Integrated Thread Synchronization
- Use of wait(), noitify() and notifyAll() Mwthods
- What Is the JDBC API?
- Driver Types
- Two-tier and Three-tier Models
- Connection Overview
- Statement Overview
- Sending Batch Updates
- ResultSet Overview
- Concurrency Types
- PreparedStatement Overview
- CallableStatement Overview
- Error Checking and the SQLException Class
- The SQL Warning Class
- JDBC Types
- Executing SQL Queries
- Transaction Management
- String class
- StringBuffer class
- StringBuilder class
- StringTokenizer class
Internet Programming using Applets
- Getting Started With Applets
- Defining an Applet Subclass
- Life Cycle of an Applet
- Applet's Execution Environment
- Developing an Applet
- Deploying an Applet
- Deploying With the Applet Tag
- Doing More With Applets
- Displaying Short Status Strings
Windows programming using AWT and Swing
- Learning Swing with the NetBeans IDE
- Using Swing Components
- Concurrency in Swing
- Using Other Swing Features
- Laying Out Components Within a Container
- Drag and Drop and Data Transfer
- Writing Event Listeners
Advance topics of Core Java
- Introduction to Input Output
- Introduction and Implementation of Byte Stream
- Introduction and Implementation of Character Stream
- Introduction and Implementation of Buffered Stream
- Introduction and Implementation of Data Stream and Object Stream
- Introduction and Implementation of File I/O
- Introduction to Networking in Java
- What is TCP and UDDP
- What is Socket and Port
- Implementation of Socket and InetAddress class
- URL in terms of Java Networking Programing
- Datagram in Network environment
- To retrieve the IP address from Host Name, vice-versa
- Introduction to collection Framework
- Introduction and implementation Array List
- Introduction and implementation Hash Set and Tree Set
- Introduction and implementation Hash Map and Tree Map
Remote Method Invocation (RMI)
- Introduction to RMI
- Writing an RMI Server
- Creating a RMI Client
- Compiling and Running Program
- Tomcat, Weblogic and Glassfish Application Server will be used for this training.
- Eclipse, NetBeans IDE will be used for application development.