All user interface elements in an Android app are built using View and ViewGroup objects. A View is an object that draws something on the screen that the user can interact with. A ViewGroup is an object that holds other View (and ViewGroup) objects in order to define the layout of the interface.
Android provides a collection of both View and ViewGroup subclasses that offer you common input controls (such as buttons and text fields) and various layout models (such as a linear or relative layout).
XPERT INFOTECH is an Android Training institute with proven expertise in training useful android applications as well as providing hands-on training to budding android developers. We have a dedicated team of android trainers who provide intensive and dedicated training on all core and general aspects of android development. We have mastered the Android SDK and can effortlessly transfer our skills and knowledge to you through our android training course.
So, right now android is becoming very good platform for IT professionals who want to switch their career and as well as seeking android job oriented training from XPERT INFOTECH, fresher can get the job easily in IT industry.
Android UI Training provided by Real-time Android
UI Developer of our company, has more than 4-5 years of domain experience.
- We will provide real time project training with code explanation and implementation.
- Our training modules are completely designed according to current IT market.
- Student will go through the training of UI layout and XML layout as complimentary package before starting of Android UI Development Training.
- We offer regular, fast track and weekend training in Android UI development training.
- Original Android smart phones, tabs, PDAs will be provided to candidates to deploy and debug their applications.
- After completion of android training by Xpert Infotech, students can easily design the UI of real-time android application.
- Study material is provided with the course which consists of concepts, examples and real time examples.
- 1 Month - Monday to Friday basis (2 hrs/day)
- 1.5 Months – Saturday and Sunday basis (3 hrs/day)
Download Required Software :
- Android SDK
- Eclipse (3.5 recommended)
- Android Development Tools (for Eclipse)
Projects and JOB Scenario
- After completion of 75% of classroom training (with all practical), student will go through 2 Major Projects Training and 1 Live Project Training under the guidance of our Well experienced Android developer.
- After being hands-on in projects as well as android development concepts students will go through interview preparation and recruitment process in IT Industry.